NOW, IT’S EVEN EASIER TO STAY HEALTHY
Connect with a nurse practitioner via video to discuss your health, review your medicines and talk about any issues from the comfort and safety of your home.
You can have a video visit at a time that works best for you, even on nights and weekends.
How does a video visit work?
- Using your cell phone or computer, you will connect via video with your nurse practitioner.
- He or she will ask you some questions about your health, examine you by video, and review your medicines
- A family member or close friend can be in the room with you.
- The nurse practitioner will tell your doctor about your visit.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A VIDEO VISIT?
- A smart phone, tablet, or computer with a speaker, camera, and internet access
- A quiet place away from loud noises
- Comfortable clothes
- All of your medicines
In-Home Health Assessment Nurse Practitioner